If you took advantage of the Ralphs promo last week, you probably have a ton of Cake Mix! Have you thought about items that you can make with the cake mix, that isn’t a cake?! Here is a recipe for Chex Mix Muddy buddies. Which, I LOVE 😀
- 5 cups Chex Cereal or Alternative
- 1 1/2 Betty Crocker Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 1 tsp shortening
- 8 Squares White Chocolate or Almond Bark (you could use White Chocolate chips as well)
- Melt White Chocolate according to package directions, add melted butter to thin
- Pour Cereal into bowl and drizzle white chocolate mixture on top of the cereal, mix with spoon.
- Pour Cake Mix and Powdered sugar on top of cereal and coat well
- you can also add Sprinkles if you would like.
Save some for the kiddos! 🙂
Originally, I was going to make Cake Mix Cinnamon rolls–but I only have Gluten Free Flour and it turned out Terrible! So, I hope to get a second chance at that with regular flour and will share that with you sometime soon.
Do you have any other recipes that you made with the cheap items from Ralphs?! shoot me an email southerncalisaver @ gmail. com (remove spaces)