The holidays wouldn’t be fun if we didn’t have yummy candy cane recipes. 🙂 You can try this simple Candy Cane Peppermint Bark to share at holiday parties or to have as a delicious snack while decorating your tree.
- 1 bag Peppermint candy melts
- 1/4 cup red candy melts
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy canes
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out on a cookie sheet.
- Add the peppermint candy melts to a small bowl and microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, spread it out on the parchment paper so that it is about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle the candy cane pieces over the chocolate, pressing them gently into the chocolate.
- Melt the red candy melts and use a fork to drizzle the red chocolate over the top of the peppermint bark.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard. Break the bark into pieces with your hands. Package into festive containers or bags.