The best meals are ones that we sort of “make up” nothing traditional or specific but maybe you have tons of stockpile items that you need to use? This recipe is perfect for the crockpot and tasty!
- 4 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1lb Smoked Sausage
- 1lb Ground Beef, browned (I use ground Turkey)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- Layer ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Find more Crock Pot Inspiration here!