DIY Natural Foaming Hand Soap
I have to say– that I’ve had a revelation here! After years of purchasing hand soap in the store, I never really thought about MAKING my own Natural Foaming Hand Soap and I didn’t know how easy it was.. plus, I’m loving this soap.
I didn’t realize that there are so many things you can do with essential oils (which I’m pretty much in LOVE with). The only hard part about this little project was finding a empty foaming pump because I honestly looked everywhere and they simply don’t make them or are very expensive. So, I decided to pick up a really cheapie container ($0.99) with soap in it and put the liquid into a different bottle to give away to my mom.
This is very easy–So easy that you can do it in less than 5 minutes! If you need essential oils–you can check out where I buy mine (HERE)
- Distilled water (If you use hand soap quickly, regular water is OK)
- Fractioned coconut oil (optional)
- 5 Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Foaming pump
- 2 tablespoons Unscented Castile Soap
- Fill soap container with distilled water (or regular water) so you have plenty of room to add top and extra liquids
- Move the water to a measuring cup or bowl
- add Essential oils to water mixture
- Add Castile soap to water mixture
- STIR mixture
- Add mixture to soap container
- Thats it!
Everything you need to make your OWN DIY Babywash is below: