Many of you followed me on my Juicing Journey. While doing that, I fell in LOVE with Kale! For those that don’t know, Kale is a green that looks similar to mustard greens. It doesn’t taste great if you eat it by itself and can be very bitter.
There are many ways to eat it–but I’ve found a excellent recipe to make Kale Chips. Yes, Chips! and they taste wonderful.
I highly suggest that you add Kale to your diet, I’ve got to the point where I crave it–so I make myself a great little snack and it gives me a great boost of energy in return.
Kale Chip Recipe:
- 1-2 big bunches kale, leaves chopped to chip sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil coarse salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spread kale onto baking sheet. Pour on oil and seasoning onto kale. Mix to coat all pieces.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
Super easy and tasty!
Check out my tips for how to lose 20 lbs in one month!