Many of you asked about this and I did have a list but I realized it was a little outdated. So here is an updated list. These are basically my stock up prices. If I can find an item on this list for the price listed below (or cheaper) I usually purchase quite a few to add to my stockpile. Depending on the item and how frequently we go through it— really depends on how much I may purchase at one time. Ex: Juice. I usually purchase about 5-8 if I can get it for $1 or less.
A couple of notes:
Please don’t think that these are prices that you need to achieve on a daily basis. Everyone has different stock up prices and for me, this is something that I have been able to achieve at some point in my couponing career. This really is just a guide for those who may be wondering….
As a couponer, I am not brand specific. My family can use pretty much any brand so, I am not choosy when it comes to products, therefore it is easy for me to achieve these prices. I have learned that as a couponer you must stay true to the saying “beggars can’t be choosers” 🙂 Obviously, some people have to be choosers based on their families needs.
These prices ARE achievable! Obviously, not on a daily basis, or even a weekly basis –but this is why we call it “stockpiling” Purchase enough for your family that will last you until the next sale (depending on the item–3 or 4 weeks)
- Chicken Breast Boneless/Skinless $1.70-$1.97 lb
- Ground Turkey $2.50 20 oz. pkg.
- Ground Beef $1.80 -$1.99 lb.
- Hot Dogs $0.25
- Chips: $1 a bag
- Crackers: Free – .50/box
- Yogurt .25 a cup
- Cereal: Free – $1.00 box
- Juice: $1 a bottle
- Milk: This one is hard but I try not to pay more than $2.50/gallon (I purchase milk at CVS often with ECBs)
- Canned Veggies: Free -.25
- Salad Dressing: Free – .50
- Coffee: $3.00 (I drink pretty much anything)
- Condiments: Free- $0.75
- Shampoo: Free
- Deodorant: Free
- Body Wash: Free
- Toothpaste: Free
- Razors: Free -$1.00 ea
- Make-up: Free
- Baby wipes: Free -$0.75 per tub
- Diapers:$3.50 a package or less than .17 a diaper
- Toilet Paper: .30 per roll (now, I know there are double rolls, mega rolls..etc, but I usually just use this as a rough estimate as far as per roll)
- Paper Towels: $2 for a 8 pk
- Cleaning Supplies: Free -$0.75 a bottle
- Dish Washing Detergent: Free-$1.00 a bottle
- Laundry Detergent: Free- $1.00 per bottle (depending on the brand)
- Batteries (8 pack anything) $2-$3 (I don’t stock up on these too often)