It is that time of the year! Fall has officially begun and I’m so excited about all the yummy pumpkin recipes that I will be so inclined to eat! 😉
Here is a great Pumpkin Muffin Recipe for you– with vegan and Gluten free options as well!
Be sure to PIN it! (hover over the photo)
- 2 cups flour (can be all purpose gluten free)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk (can be soy, coconut, almond, or rice)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- Oats + Extra Sugar (optional)
- Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt).
- Add in the oil, milk, and pumpkin puree. Mix until well blended. If the mixture seems dry you can add a little more milk.
- Using a muffin scoop, drop into a greased or lined muffin tin.
- If desired, sprinkle a little oats and brown sugar on the top of each muffin for a little added crunch.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.