This amazingly delicious Strawberry butter is perfect for toast, bagels, or even to flavor up French Toast or pancakes. Just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes will put a tasty treat in your fridge to make even the most mundane of mornings special.
My kids LOVE this with french toast on Sunday mornings. Plus, it gets them to eat their fruit. 🙂 Company coming? Double the recipe and impress your guests with a jar for breakfast!
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ stick butter, very soft
- 1 Tbsp. powdered (confectioners) sugar
- Wash and roughly chop strawberries.
- If you want a smoother consistency pre mash strawberries before adding them.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of your stand mixer, you will probably want to add the plastic guard that sits on the top of the bowl to contain splatter, mix on high for 3-4 minutes until strawberries have broken down.
- Scoop out and place in an airtight container (a 4 oz. mason jar is perfect, there is just enough left to make yourself some toast).
- This will keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks, simply remove from fridge a few minutes before serving to soften for easier spreading.