DIY Baby Body wash
Did I mention that I LOVE Castile Soap? I just discovered it recently as we’ve been going a more all natural route and I am so surprised at how many different uses there are– and you can use it on A LOT of things.
okay, enough of my excitement. 🙂
I’ve been looking for a less chemical based body wash for the kiddos. Our youngest recently started breaking out in teeny tiny bumps on his face after we were bathing him and I just decided that I wanted to try making our own! So, here is what I made:
Note: this makes enough for a 24 oz bottle –if you have a bigger bottle you will need to adjust:
- 1/2 Cup Dr. Bronner’s Castle Soap (baby mild) You can buy it HERE
- 4 tablespoons Oil (I used jojoba oil.. you can use Olive oil, almond oil) Buy Jojoba oil HERE
- 2 Tablespoons Vitamin E Oil (Buy here)
- 1 drop favorite essential oil (Buy here)
1. Pour ingredients into bottle first (I used a old body wash bottle)
2. slowly fill bottle up with water.
3. shake lightly with top on
That is it!
Want to make more of your own products? Check out other DIY’s: