DIY Essential Oil Candle
Ever since I got my Essential Oil Starter kit— I’ve been making ALL sorts of natural items… and it is really exciting! (I plan to share more items in the future) I love all of the oils that I got with my starter kit but there are three in particular that really help me throughout the day– they lift my mood and are overall amazing!!
I like to burn this candle at my desk while I am working. Really helps to keep me motivated and energized.:
What you will need to get started:
- CandleScience All Natural Soy Candle Wax, 2 lb — buy them HERE or at your local craft store
- 5 drops Citrus Fresh Essential oil (I use these HERE)
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil (I use these HERE)
- 5 drops lemon essential oil (I use these HERE)
- CandleScience 50 Piece Natural Candle Wick, Small (you can find these at the craft store as well)
- Glass container
1. Fill the Soy Flakes until you have enough wax to fill the container
2. Place the container in the microwave until melted (glass will be HOT!), keep filling with flakes until the melted wax reaches the top of the container.
3. put the essential oil drops in the wax while still hot
4. set wick in the middle of the candle and let dry until solid