If you are planning a Fall Party here is a great little treat for guests! Make Pumpkin Oreo Pops with Oreos (which we’ve had plenty of deals on) these are super cute and will fun for your party!
- 6 Double Stuff Oreos
- 1/2 cup Orange Candy Chips
- Orange Sugar
- 6 Spearmint Tic Tacs
- 6 Sticks
- 1 tsp Crisco
- Twist open each of the Oreo cookies.
- Using the stick, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- 3. Heat Candy Chips and Crisco by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes
- 4. Dip stick in melted candy and then insert stick in indentation of cookie.
- 5. Place cookie back together and place in refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- 6. After cookies have set, reheat candy for 30 seconds and stir.
- 7.Lay Oreo in melted candy and spoon mixture over cookie to coat completely.
- 8. Carefully remove from candy so the cookie doesn’t come apart, and let excess candy drip off.
- 9.Sprinkle Orange Sugar on Oreo and lay on wax paper. Insert Tic Tac as stem.
- 10.Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.